I know this is coming in a little late but I only found out about this giveaway a few days ago. So while it’s still available this week (Saturday Oct 3), get your entries in!!!
To celebrate London’s autumn season this year, Visit London is giving you the chance to win an epic trip to the capital for you and a really good friend, plus the ridiculous ticket bundle to experience a cultural season like no other.
The Big Prize
- Round trip transport to London
- Four-night accommodation at a central Radisson Blu Edwardian, London hotel
Wait There’s More??
- Tickets to the blockbuster exhibitions and shows that are taking the city by storm:
- Hamlet, starring Hollywood star Benedict Cumberbatch, at the Barbican Centre on Friday 30 October
- The EY Exhibition: The World Goes Pop at Tate Modern
- Cosmonauts: Birth of the Space Age exhibition at the Science Museum
- The Crime Museum Uncovered at the Museum of London
- Cycle Revolution at the Design Museum
- Goya: The Portraits at the National Gallery
- Bend It Like Beckham The Musical at Phoenix Theatre
- The Fabric of India at The Victoria & Albert Museum, plus exhibition catalogue
- Open to everyone (always nice to see)
- Ends Saturday October 3 at 23:59PM GMT which translates to 7:59PM EST
- One entry per day
- Prize package must be taken between October 17, 2015 and January 24, 2016 (some date restrictions)
- Winner must book by October 31, 2015 and 2 weeks before the desired outbound travel date
Let Your Friends Know
Like What You've Read?
NEVER miss out on awesome giveaways, get exclusive monthly content on travel tips and deals you can't get anywhere else.
BONUS: Free copy of my Ultimate Packing List. Sign up today!