Alright, I don’t need to tell you, Ireland is one gorgeous country. Sweeping landscapes, jagged rock, lush and flowing greenery are all hallmarks of Ireland. With 7 days to work with, I had to decide where we were going to go and what we were going to do. Trip planning is always an exciting time but also a pain too. So many decisions and where do you even start?
Our trip through what I’m calling southern Ireland was stunningly beautiful not only in landscapes, but also in its culture, people, wildlife and food. If I had to pick, these are my top 10 reasons why you have to plan an Ireland road trip.
Read more about Ireland
- Southern Ireland 7 Day Itinerary: An Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Ultimate Ireland Planning Guide
- Why You Absolutely Must Do A Roadtrip Around Ireland
- Ireland – An Enchanting Week of Castles, Wild Coastline, and Star Wars
Our favourite stay in Ireland?
- Out of all of the incredible and unique stays in Ireland, I have to say our first at Newlands Lodge was full of character, charm, and amazing hospitality just outside of Kilkenny.