There are many things to do in Cairns Australia, it’s an amazing city and destination that many people flock to from around the world. Cairns is the gateway to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, which is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The city started in 1876 and has a rich history between […]
Australia Travel Guide
More than just kangaroos and koalas, Australia is filled with wild and sophisticated life that is a brilliant country down under.
Australia is as wild as it is beautiful and a large country that features red sand dunes, vibrant reefs, and modern cityscapes that dot the coast.
This Australia travel guide will help you plan your next trip and vacation.
Facts about Australia
- Electricity - 230V, 50Hz,
- Currency – Australian Dollar ($ AUD)
- $1 AUD = approximately $0.72USD
- ATMs can be easily found and credit cards are accepted everywhere
- Cellular - You can find pre-paid no-contract SIMs at the airport (i.e. Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone)
- Tipping - Tipping not expected but welcomed if good service provided (10-15%)
- Unit of Measure - Metric (Celsius, Meters)
Check out the latest blog posts below
Ridiculously stunning harbour and cityscape Sydney is a city where as far as metropolises go, is so well-balanced. It’s got the picture perfect harbour with the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge draped as the city’s backdrop, sandy beaches line the surrounding shores and islands, the culinary, arts, and night scene can stand toe to […]