Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Australia Travel Guide
More than just kangaroos and koalas, Australia is filled with wild and sophisticated life that is a brilliant country down under.
Australia is as wild as it is beautiful and a large country that features red sand dunes, vibrant reefs, and modern cityscapes that dot the coast.
This Australia travel guide will help you plan your next trip and vacation.
Facts about Australia
- Electricity - 230V, 50Hz,
- Currency – Australian Dollar ($ AUD)
- $1 AUD = approximately $0.72USD
- ATMs can be easily found and credit cards are accepted everywhere
- Cellular - You can find pre-paid no-contract SIMs at the airport (i.e. Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone)
- Tipping - Tipping not expected but welcomed if good service provided (10-15%)
- Unit of Measure - Metric (Celsius, Meters)