Hot off the press everyone! I just discovered a pretty awesome way of getting instantly upgraded to Gold status with Hilton Honors hotel loyalty program. It’s not really a hack but something Hilton has made available to Accenture employees.
The power of gold
As you know I’m a big Hilton guy so news like this is always huge to me considering I’ve been relegated to Blue status this year. What does Gold status get you?
- With this status you automatically get a 25% bonus on all base points that you earn.
- Free breakfast at any Hilton hotel.
- Free room upgrades if available.
- Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free on Standard Room Reward stays of 5 nights or more.
- Guaranteed Discount: A discounted, changeable & refundable rate is exclusively available for Hilton Honors members.
- Digital Check-In: choose your room, and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Standard Internet access during stays at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Canopy™ by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™
- Quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late check-out
- Express check-out
- 2nd Guest stays free
- Complimentary access to fitness centers and health clubs
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay (at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™ hotels)
With all of that, this means that taking advantage of those amazing Category 1 properties something I’ll have to seriously consider for this summer.
So what’s the catch?
While I wish this promo allowed you to have Gold status for the remainder of the year, without doing anything, you only get to keep this status until August 31, 2016.
The other part of this deal is that if you are able to stay 4 separate stays before August 31, 2016, you’ll get to keep status for the rest of the year + get a bonus 1,000 points per stay.
Upgrade me please!
It’s pretty simple. Just head over here and you’ll get taken to the sign up page. Simply enter Honors account details and you’ll be instantly upgraded to Gold.
If you’re not a member, click here to enroll.