Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Performance Under Pressure
10 reasons to love
Well there’s not really that much more to say on top of the video but here are 10 points that have made me really love the Geigerrig line of products:
- Amazing construction – Geigerrig has videos of the reservoir surviving bomb blasts and being run over by a car. Crazy stuff.
- Customer service is amazing – I did have some issues with my pump at one point and they were able to warranty it with no questions asked (even to Canada!!)
- Super handy and useful – Sharing water was always a pain with my old Camelback but now it’s way easier and has the added benefit of being able to rinse my hands or whatever else.
- No need to suck – It’s their tag line but honestly there’s a certain amount of fatigue that comes with the sucking and with this you trade it off with pumping but when you’re on the move and need water, the pressure is ready to go and away you squirt.
- Awesome accessories to go with it – I have the crypto-filter which was perfect for the canoe trip I went on this year. Drank out of lake water through the filter with no problem. I also have the garage which kept my mouthpiece warm while snowboarding. The tube insulation also made sure my tubes didn’t freeze up.
So there you have it! Definitely check out Geigerrig if you’re looking for a solid hydration backpack.
Also special thanks to Chantelle Fong for all the camera work. I wouldn’t have been able to put up this video without you! <3
(In case you were wondering, none of this was sponsored by Geigerrig. Just me and my man-crush on a company)