Why should you partner with Going Awesome Places?
Going Awesome Places focuses on providing its readers with actionable travel itineraries for places that I have been. Blended with great storytelling, writing and photography, my ultimate goal is to disseminate itineraries, insider knowledge and wow-factor to readers in the trip planning phase.
My name is Will Tang and I founded Going Awesome Places in early 2012 with the goal of sharing my travel experiences and showing that it’s possible to see the world in an easy and fun way. I have been to over 40 countries in the past 6 years and am committed to writing useful content to help you reach your travel aspirations.
My extensive leisure and business travel experience over the course of 8 years is what makes Going Awesome Places the perfect resource for others looking to plan their own trips and go on their next adventure.
I view myself as as an extension to the companies, brands, and destinations that I work with with the goal of helping you reach your marketing goals and initiatives. It’s about open communication, transparency, and collaboration.
The Media Kit Visualized
Download The Media Kit
For a something live and up-to-date, head over to this dynamic media kit for Going Awesome Places.
Examples Of Our Work
- Collaboration with Victorinox via the agency YBIMC.
- Massive campaign with Taiwan Tourism Bureau and Myriad Marketing with the 12 Days Taiwan video series.
- Campaign with Tourism Partnership of Niagara involving video, evergreen SEO-optimized writing, and social media including IG stories.
- Freedom Finder Route campaign with Ontario’s Highlands
- New Zealand campaign with Flying Kiwi involving two YouTube videos, one SEO-optimized article, and promotional video.
- Featured on IZEA – Sponsorship videos.
- Facebook and Instagram livestream Chat, video hosting, and contest giveaway with Kanetix.ca
- Featured writer with regional tourism board York Durham Headwaters
- Record setting sales conversions with Alpaca Expeditions
- Society of American Travel Writers (SATW) – 2019 Canadian Chapter Best Places/Scenery Photos (Silver and Bronze)
- Society of American Travel Writers (SATW) – 2018 Canadian Chapter #1 Best People Photo
In The Community
- Chapter leader Toronto Travel Massive – Responsible organizing events, moderator for Q&A events, and speaker.
The following are a sample of partnership opportunities available with Going Awesome Places
- Banner ads on home page and/or post pages. This includes anything from the header, footer and sidebar. Example sizes include: 125×125, 300×250 and 120×600.
- Product, property and site reviews
- SEO-optimized evergreen articles on travel topics, travel guides and full itineraries
- Video on the YouTube channel
- Organize contests and giveaways
- Hosting Twitter chats
- Television interviews
- Social media campaign support
- Interviewed by CardRates on the Going Awesome Places story.
It was a pleasure working with Will Tang on a campaign promoting activities in the Ottawa Valley, a region within Ontario’s Highlands. Will was very easygoing, flexible, and responsive all throughout the partnership. His video looked like a high quality production, and he delivered both an extensive blog and great social media coverage. Altogether, Will went above and beyond to make this campaign a successful one.
-Sara from Ontario’s Highlands
For all other sponsorship, rate card, and PR inquiries, please contact me directly: psyched(at)goingawesomeplaces.com or use the contact form.