Why should you partner with Going Awesome Places?
Going Awesome Places focuses on providing its readers with actionable travel itineraries for places that I have been. Blended with great storytelling, writing and photography, my ultimate goal is to disseminate itineraries, insider knowledge and wow-factor to readers in the trip planning phase.
My name is Will Tang and I founded Going Awesome Places in early 2012 with the goal of sharing my travel experiences and showing that it’s possible to see the world in an easy and fun way. I have been to over 35 countries in the past 5 years and am committed to writing useful content to help you reach your travel aspirations.
My extensive leisure and business travel experience over the course of these many years is what makes Going Awesome Places the perfect resource for others looking to plan their own trips and go on their next adventure.
The Media Kit Visualized
Download The Media Kit
Download the Going Awesome Places media kit (Updated January 2018)
For a something live and up-to-date, head over to this dynamic media kit for Going Awesome Places.
Examples Of Our Work
- Massive campaign with Taiwan Tourism Bureau and Myriad Marketing with the 12 Days Taiwan video series
- Featured on IZEA – Sponsorship videos
- Facebook and Instagram Livestream Chat with Kanetix.ca
- Featured writer with regional tourism board York Durham Headwaters
- Sponsored campaign with Salkantay Trekking
- Society of American Travel Writers (SATW) – 2018 Canadian Chapter #1 Best People Photo
In The Community
- Co-organizer of the Toronto chapter of Travel Massive – Responsible organizing events and moderator for Q&A events.
The following are a sample of partnership opportunities available with Going Awesome Places
- Banner ads on home page and/or post pages. This includes anything from the header, footer and sidebar. Example sizes include: 125×125, 300×250 and 120×600.
- Product, property and site reviews
- Written articles on travel topics, travel guides and full itineraries
- Organize contests and giveaways
- Hosting Twitter chats
- Television interviews
- Social media campaign support
For all other sponsorship and PR inquiries, please contact me directly: psyched(at)goingawesomeplaces.com or use the contact form.