Why should you partner with Going Awesome Places?
Going Awesome Places focuses on providing its readers with actionable travel itineraries for places that I have been. Blended with great storytelling, writing and photography, my ultimate goal is to disseminate itineraries, insider knowledge and wow-factor to readers in the trip planning phase.
My name is Will Tang and I founded Going Awesome Places in early 2012 with the goal of sharing my travel experiences and showing that it’s possible to see the world in an easy and fun way. I have been to over 40 countries in the past 6 years and am committed to writing useful content to help you reach your travel aspirations.
My extensive leisure and business travel experience over the course of these many years is what makes Going Awesome Places the perfect resource for others looking to plan their own trips and go on their next adventure.
I view myself as as an extension to the companies, brands, and destinations that I work with with the goal of helping you reach your marketing goals and initiatives. It’s about open communication, transparency, and collaboration.
The Media Kit Visualized
Download The Media Kit
Download the Going Awesome Places media kit (Updated January 2019)
For a something live and up-to-date, head over to this dynamic media kit for Going Awesome Places.
Examples Of Our Work
- Massive campaign with Taiwan Tourism Bureau and Myriad Marketing with the 12 Days Taiwan video series
- Freedom Finder Route campaign with Ontario’s Highlands
- New Zealand campaign with Flying Kiwi
- Featured on IZEA – Sponsorship videos
- Facebook and Instagram livestream Chat, video hosting, and contest giveaway with Kanetix.ca
- Featured writer with regional tourism board York Durham Headwaters
- Sponsored campaign with Salkantay Trekking
- Affiliate collaborations with Alpaca Expeditions
- Society of American Travel Writers (SATW) – 2018 Canadian Chapter #1 Best People Photo
In The Community
- Co-organizer of the Toronto chapter of Travel Massive – Responsible organizing events and moderator for Q&A events.
The following are a sample of partnership opportunities available with Going Awesome Places
- Banner ads on home page and/or post pages. This includes anything from the header, footer and sidebar. Example sizes include: 125×125, 300×250 and 120×600.
- Product, property and site reviews
- Written articles on travel topics, travel guides and full itineraries
- Organize contests and giveaways
- Hosting Twitter chats
- Television interviews
- Social media campaign support
Sara from Ontario’s Highlands – It was a pleasure working with Will Tang on a campaign promoting activities in the Ottawa Valley, a region within Ontario’s Highlands. Will was very easygoing, flexible, and responsive all throughout the partnership. His video looked like a high quality production, and he delivered both an extensive blog and great social media coverage. Altogether, Will went above and beyond to make this campaign a successful one.
For all other sponsorship, rate card, and PR inquiries, please contact me directly: psyched(at)goingawesomeplaces.com or use the contact form.