Insider access to what it’s like to spend a day at the Conrad
I’m super stoked to be presenting this video to you guys. Going into this vacation, I knew I wanted to put together a great video but I had no idea what it would look like or what would be covered. Eventually I decided, what better way to shoot a video then to have it running all day to give you a glimpse of what it’s truly like at the Conrad Maldives.
Read more about the Maldives
- Ultimate Conrad Maldives Review
- Seaplane Experience To Conrad Maldives
- Conrad Maldives King Overwater Villa Review
- Restaurants and Food at Conrad Maldives
- Our Best Maldives Content
How to find the best travel deals?
- Hottest deals – Bookmark the frequently updated travel deals page.
- Car rentals – Save the most money through car rental coupon codes.
- Hotels – Use corporate codes or get Genius 2 tier with Booking.
- Flights – Have you ever heard of the “Everywhere” feature?
- Insurance – Make sure you’re covered for all of your adventure activities with the best travel insurance.
A Day in the Life Video
When you’re on vacation, you obviously want to just do nothing and so shooting a video wasn’t at the top of my list. I had done a lot of photo shooting which I always do but video wise I hadn’t done anything yet. However. with a few remaining days winding down, I thought, “okay it’s now or never”. So on the third last day, I pretty much stopped shooting photos and had my camera stuck on video mode. Thanks to Chantelle, I had a camera woman to help me out. It wouldn’t have been possible without her!
The finished product
Unscripted. One take. This video is the culmination of having the camera shooting almost all throughout the day from breakfast all the way to dinner. I know it’s a long video but I tried my best to cut things down.
My hope is that you’re able to almost “walk in my shoes” for a day with a few bonuses of seeing what it’s like inside the water villa, excitement around an afternoon dive and maybe even a glimpse of some manta rays!
What you should read next