New York City is abound with millions of food options. What really sticks out to me is the amazing dessert spots in the city. More specifically, there are 10 places in NYC that specialize in satisfying my sweets cravings that you REALLY need to know about.
Thank me later after you read the best dessert spots in NYC ;)
Read more about New York City
- The New York Comic Con Experience
- Top Things to Do in NYC
- The Perfect Weekend in New York City
- Going Off The Beaten Path in NYC
- Best Coffices in NYC
Looking for deals on travel?
- Latest travel deals – Bookmark the travel deals page which is updated daily.
- Car rentals – Stop getting ripped off and learn about car rental discount codes.
- Hotels – Use corporate codes or get Genius 2 tier with Booking.
- Flights – Have you ever heard of the “Everywhere” feature?
- Insurance – Make sure you’re covered and learn more about where to buy the best travel insurance.
The best dessert spots in NYC
While in no particular order, this is our list of the best 10 dessert spots in NYC.
If you’re looking for all food in general, we also have an extensive list of the best places to eat in NYC.
- Levain Bakery – Those scone sized cookies are divine. Chocolate chip walnut…*drool*.
- Lady M – “Crepe cakes” or Mille cakes are all the rage these days and there’s a reason for that. Truly decadent.
- Eileen’s Special Cheesecake – Bitesized cheesecake that is as home made as it gets.
- Magnolia Bakery – A staple of NYC cupcakes for many years and still one of my favorites. Don’t forget to try their banana pudding.
- Max Brenner – Probably the only full service restaurant in this list but I love how you can have a great meal here and indulge in everything chocolate related.
- Two Little Red Hens – This one is a bit off the path for most visitors but I love the home-style baking they do and their amazing red velvet.
- Ladurée – In North America, there are really only two places you can get these legendary macarons – NYC and Miami. That’s why this shop is a must-visit for any macaron lovers.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes – An export from California, this cupcake shop has really taken the city by storm. In the latest news, Sprinkles launched their very own cupcake ATM – a first in these parts.
- Georgetown Cupcake – My new favorite in the city. There’s something about the perfect balance of moistness and firmness that make their cupcakes brilliant.
- Dominique Ansel Bakery – I lined up for hours for the cronut but still didn’t get my hands on it, instead I had a chance to try their modern take on s’mores and it was absolutely mind blowing. Dessert gastronomy at its finest.
What you should read next